Neue Aesthetics Skin Care Range
Skin care is our passion, so in addition to the safe and effective skin care treatments we provide, we also offer our very own signature range of skin care products. In fact, we’ve harnessed all resources to develop the best skin care products for clients from our affiliation with Queensland’s premier compounding pharmacists and dermatologists. Using the latest technology, our experienced research and development teams, in collaboration with our Australian industry professionals have developed scientifically engineered products that get results. We also source part of our range from the beautiful Blue Mountains NSW, using the healing and calming properties of Colloidal Silver. Formulated and bottled using solar energy, rainwater and organic ingredients were possible.
Our powerful serum-based skin care range uses only the best, purest Australian ingredients. You can use Neue Aesthetics products to complement your existing skin care range or use them exclusively to achieve outstanding results.
Our range of products includes:
- Cleansers – For removing impurities such as dirt and oil and keeping the skin fresh and clean throughout the day
- Spritz – For calming and replenishing skin and helping prevent irritation
- Serums – For hydration, brightening, acne prevention, and skin cell strengthening
- Moisturisers – For boosting hydration, preventing dullness, and protecting the skin
- Eye creams – For moisturising and protecting the delicate skin around the eyes and preventing puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles
- Exfoliants – For smoothing skin and giving it a fresh, bright look; also minimise the appearance of large pores and help prevent dark spots
- Masks – For hydrating skin, removing excess oils, pulling out impurities, and improving the overall appearance of the skin
What You Won’t Find in Neue Aesthetics Skin Care
We understand that what we leave out of our skin care products is just as important as what we put in. It’s important to avoid certain ingredients that are known to be harmful, so we never add:
- Sodium lauryl sulphate – A foaming agent that has been linked to skin and eye irritation, gastrointestinal upset, and possibly certain cancers
- Parabens – Synthetic preservatives that have been linked to early puberty, decreased sperm levels, and breast cancer
- Petroleum – A lubricant that has been linked to headaches, nausea, and respiratory irritation
- Artificial colours or fragrances – Any number of chemicals used to add colour or scent to cosmetics; these have been linked to numerous health issues including endocrine system disruption, reproductive harm, and cancer
Whatever your skin condition, our exclusive range of skin care products can help you achieve the complexion you desire. Used in conjunction with our skin treatments, these products are an effective and safe way for you to get the skin you’ll be happy because your skin issues are our concern.
Book a consultation today to meet with a qualified practitioner to create a personalised skin care treatment plan and start you on your way today!